Pest Control in Broken Arrow
Commercial & Residential Pest Control Services
When your home or business is invaded by pests, you need to know you have a team of reliable pest control experts on your side to take care of the problem quickly and effectively. At Guardian Angel Exterminating, our experts send pests to their eternal rest. No matter how severe the problem at hand, you can rest easy knowing that our highly trained specialists have the top-quality tools, products, and technology to flush out the infestation and prevent any future invasions from taking place. Our organic pest control services in Broken Arrow cover spiders, ants, cockroaches, fleas, bed bugs, wasps, rodents, mosquitoes, occasional invaders, and termites.
If you are looking to get rid of your pests in your home or business once and for all, turn to our team of experts here at Guardian Angel Exterminating. With years of combined experience, we know exactly what to do to eliminate the source of the problem. Trust us for all your pest control needs in Broken Arrow, OK, or the surrounding area today! Contact us to learn more about what we can do to make your home a safer and more comfortable place for you today.
Pests are something we simply cannot avoid. On occasion, you’re going to spot a spider or a fly or two. Our homes are never going to be 100% pest free, but that does not mean pest control isn’t necessary. Pest infestations can pose a serious risk to the health of your home and your family. From rodents to mosquitoes to cockroaches, pests can track serious bacteria, diseases, and other illnesses into your home, eat away at your foundation, cause electrical fires, and more. This makes recognizing the fact that you have a pest problem incredibly important.
If any of the following signs apply to you, it is time to schedule pest control:
- Droppings: Finding small, black droppings in your cabinets, pantries, bathrooms, kitchen, attic, or anywhere else in your home is a good reason to call pest control experts.
- Spiders: If it seems like everywhere you turn, there is another spider, you might have a problem. Because spiders feed on other pests, an increase in spider activity usually indicates a pretty serious pest problem.
- Cockroaches: It is said that for every cockroach you find in your house during the day, there are thousands more behind your walls. If you spot a roach in your home, bring in a team of experts right away.
- Property damage: Pests are known to gnaw on furniture, exposed wires, walls, rugs, clothing, and the framework of your home. If you discover any unexplained property damage, you should schedule a pest inspection.
- Buzzing sounds: While termites are often hidden away, you might just be able to hear them buzzing within your walls as they feed on wooden frames.
- Scampering sounds: If you can hear scampering sounds within your walls or in your attic, you might have a rodent problem.
- Unexplained musty odor: Pests such as rodents, cockroaches, and bed bugs all create a very musty odor in a home. If no amount of cleaning seems to get rid of the smell, it is time to bring in the experts.
Broken Arrow Bed Bug Treatment
Bed bugs are every homeowner’s worst nightmare. Being some of the best hitchhikers around, they can easily make their way into a home by hitching a ride on used furniture, luggage, clothing, purses, and other fabricated items. Once they make it inside, they can quickly expand their populations and spread out, which makes treating these infestations very difficult. The key to effective treatment is identifying an infestation early on.
Signs that you have bed bugs include:
- Small bloodstains on your sheets
- Oval, reddish-brown bugs the size of apple seeds
- Small eggshells in your bedding
- Dark spots of bed bug excrement
- A strong musty odor in your home
- Red, itchy bites on your arms, legs, neck, or anywhere else on your body
Contrary to what their name indicates, bed bugs are not only found in beds. They can also be found in headboards, curtains, box springs, wallpaper, upholstery, furniture, picture frames, door frames. and more. If you are struggling to determine whether or not you have bed bugs, our Broken Arrow pest control experts can help. We know exactly where to look and how to properly treat bed bug infestations. Reach out to our experts to learn more about our bed bug bimonthly protection program.
Why Choose Guardian Angel Exterminating?
As a locally owned and operated company, our team takes great pride in serving the residents and business owners of our community. We understand the very last thing you want to deal with is a pest problem. Pest infestations can be incredibly overwhelming and stressful, which is why our team is committed to making the pest control process as easy and stress-free as possible.
When you turn to our team for pest control in Broken Arrow, you can expect:
- Fully licensed and insured technicians who will treat your home as if it were their own
- Affordable, reliable service
- Safe, effective pest control solutions
- Unparalleled customer care
- A 45-day guarantee with most of our pest control services
- Convenient appointments centered around your schedule
Guardian Angel Exterminating works tirelessly to ensure your property is safe and pest free so you can rest easier. You can always count on us to go above and beyond to deliver exactly the protection you deserve.