We Send Pests to Their Eternal Rest!
For fleas, we do an initial treatment on the interior of the home where the technician will moderately treat carpeted areas and lightly treat bare floors and area rugs. We may choose to use foggers in heavily infested rooms.
For the exterior, we treat the perimeter of the home around the foundation as well as areas around the front walkways and decks and use a duster or fogger under any crawlspace. It is also necessary and important to focus on the source of the fleas which is the yard. We treat the yard with granules that sink down to the level of the soil and are activated by being watered in or when it rains.
What can you expect from our flea treatment in Tulsa?
- We do a minimum of two treatments that are two weeks apart for homes that do not have a crawlspace.
- For homes that have a crawlspace, we will need to do a minimum of three treatments that are two weeks apart to eliminate your infestation.
- As you probably know, fleas multiply rapidly so getting rid of them is a process that takes persistence and time.
- As their eggs hatch, fleas will die from the residual product that we have applied. It is for this reason that completing your follow-up treatments is so important.
- It is not uncommon to see a temporary increase in activity after your first treatment.
It will most likely take all treatments to completely eliminate all the fleas in your home so please be aware that the treatment is a process and most customers do not see complete results until after we complete the last follow-up treatment.
Already scheduled your treatment? Click HERE to download and print your flea prep sheet!
If you have unwanted guests, you need a qualified team who can remove them safely and effectively.
1Strong Company CultureWe are licensed and insured with background-checked and drug-tested staff for our customers' safety.
2Satisfaction GuaranteedWe offer a 45-day indoor service guarantee on nearly every pest we treat.
3Protection PlansWe offer various plans to keep your home free of pests throughout the year.
4Professional ProductsWe use the industry's best pest control products. Handling every job with care.
5Certified & TrainedLicensed, bonded, and backed by integrity. Providing peace of mind to all customers.