Tulsa Flea Pest Control
Caring for Your Pets & Your Broken Arrow Home
Fleas infest your pets, your yard, and unfortunately, your home. Although treating your pet remains an important step in ridding your home of these pests, professional pest control is necessary to eliminate them completely. If you live in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, or nearby, Guardian Angel Exterminating is your leading pest control specialist. We not only clear your home of unwanted critters but also keep them from harming your pets and invading your home.
Our Flea Treatment
For fleas, we do an initial treatment on the interior of the home where the technician will moderately treat carpeted areas and lightly treat bare floors and area rugs. We may choose to use foggers in heavily infested rooms.
For the exterior, we treat the perimeter of the home around the foundation as well as areas around the front walkways and decks and use a duster or fogger under any crawlspace. It is also necessary and important to focus on the source of the fleas which is the yard. We treat the yard with granules that sink down to the level of the soil and are activated by being watered in or when it rains.
What can you expect from our flea treatment in Tulsa?
- We do a minimum of two treatments that are two weeks apart for homes that do not have a crawlspace.
- For homes that have a crawlspace, we will need to do a minimum of three treatments that are two weeks apart to eliminate your infestation.
- As you probably know, fleas multiply rapidly so getting rid of them is a process that takes persistence and time.
- As their eggs hatch, fleas will die from the residual product that we have applied. It is for this reason that completing your follow-up treatments is so important.
- It is not uncommon to see a temporary increase in activity after your first treatment.
It will most likely take all treatments to completely eliminate all the fleas in your home so please be aware that the treatment is a process and most customers do not see complete results until after we complete the last follow-up treatment.
Already scheduled your treatment? Click HERE to download and print your flea prep sheet!
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
For every treatment, it is best for family and pets to be prepared to leave your home for 3 to 4 hours to allow the product to dry before you re-enter. We offer a 45-day interior guarantee that begins after your last follow-up has been completed.
Call us at (918) 205-7150 to request a free estimate for flea pest control in Tulsa!
Strong Company Culture
We are licensed and insured with background checked and drug tested staff for our customers' safety.
We offer a 45-day indoor service guarantee on nearly every pest we treatment.
We offer many ways to keep your home free of pest year-round.
We use the industries best pest control products. Handling every job with care.
Certified & Trained
Licensed Bonded and backed by integrity. Providing peace of mind to all customers.