Tulsa Pest Control Protection Plans
Keeping Pests Away from Your Home Year-Round
Termites, bed bugs, mosquitos, fleas, and other pests are always looking for opportunities to come back to your home. Don't give them that chance by signing up for any of our effective and affordable Protection Plans. These maintenance treatments are designed to ensure your home stays pest-free year after year. We have five different plan options that you can choose from depending on your needs and budget. Our knowledgeable exterminators can even help you determine which plan will work best for your situation.
No matter which one you choose, Guardian Angel Exterminating guarantees you’ll have peace of mind knowing for certain your family, pets, and home are safe from nasty bugs, creepy crawlers, or flying insects.
For more information about our Pest Control Protection Plans in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and beyond, read on or call us at (918) 205-7150!
- Platinum Monthly: Our Platinum Monthly program is our most comprehensive treatment package available. Targeting mosquitoes and general pests- it is the ultimate protection for your home and family! Every month we will schedule a preventive exterior treatment for your home.
Each service will correspond with the current season and the pests that will be active during that time. Our goal is to prevent pests from invading your living space by placing a barrier product around your home's foundation regularly! If, however, you occasionally require the interior to be treated- just let us know and we will be happy to assist at no extra charge!
In addition to monthly general pest control - we will seasonally target mosquitoes with a special ULV fogger. In colder months (when mosquitoes are not active) - we will switch our focus to targeting rodents to ensure year-round relief from pests!
- MVP: Our MVP Exterior Bimonthly Program combines our proven methods of pest prevention with minimal disruption to your schedule and family time! This program is perfect for homes with occasional invaders such as: ants, house spiders, black widows, wasps, ladybugs, and rodents. Being an MVP customer means your home will get treated every other month on the exterior (and any time you need us in between, inside or out).
Best of all - as an MVP customer- Guardian Angel will perform this service seamlessly with minimal disruption to your day! Great for families with busy schedules, pets, or long commutes.
- Bimonthly: Our Bi-Monthly program is the best option for homes with a history of roaches or brown recluse. It also covers and prevents seasonal frequent invaders like scorpions, spiders, ants, wasps, mice, rats, crickets, silverfish, and more! Being a Bi-Monthly customer means your home will get treated every other month inside and out (and any time you need us in between).
- Bed Bug Bimonthly: If you’ve ever had the unfortunate experience of battling bed bugs, you know one thing for sure: you don’t ever want to have to battle them again! That’s why we offer the Bed Bug Bimonthly program to our customers who have completed one of our bed bug treatment plans. Bed Bug Bimonthly customers benefit from ongoing coverage for bed bugs as well as preventive service and coverage for: roaches, ants, spiders, wasps, hornets, pill bugs, crickets, ladybugs, earwigs, silverfish, millipedes, centipedes, scorpions, mice and rats.
- Titanium Monthly: We offer the Titanium Monthly program to our customers who have completed an initial treatment plan for moles and gophers. This comprehensive program Includes ongoing mole and gopher protection for your lawn as well as monthly exterior general pest control for your home! Every month we will schedule a preventive exterior treatment for your home. Each service will correspond with the current season and the pests that will be active during that time while also keeping an eye on returning mole or gopher traffic in your lawn. If detected, we will place traps to dispatch them quickly and efficiently at no extra cost to you.
- Rodent Bimonthly: Once you have completed a rodent treatment plan with us you are eligible to become a Rodent Bimonthly Customer. This program provides ongoing rodent protection against future infestations simply and effectively with minimal disruption to your schedule.