One of the most frustrating questions you can ask yourself is, “How did these nasty little pests get into my home?”
Here are the three common ways:
- Used furniture – The most common method that bed bugs will infiltrate your home is through used furniture, secondhand couches, loveseats, and even lazy-boy recliners. With all the trading on Craigslist, one popular way bed bugs find their way into people’s homes is through the buying and selling of furniture online.
- Guests and visitors –Many of our customers have learned of their bed bug problem after allowing a guest to stay in their home even for a short period of time. Unfortunately, this can go both ways—if you're a visitor in another home or a hotel where bed bugs are hiding, they can piggyback into your residence as well.
- Apartment living – Because of the close living quarters of multi-residential buildings, bed bugs have a hidden highway between walls where they can travel from one unit to another. You may not notice this problem until months later, but if you have lived in an apartment in the past six months, that may be where your bed bug problem started.
Whether you have recently visited a hotel with bed bugs or have a friend or family member who is staying over, there are many ways in which bed bugs can infiltrate the privacy of your home. Take a look at what our customers have to say about us, and see why we are the most trusted bed bug exterminating company in all of Tulsa, CA, and beyond.
Bed Bug Treatment In Tulsa
If you are reading this, it’s likely you may already have bed bugs. Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs, and the surrounding areas have seen a huge increase in reported cases of bed bugs in the past years. Bed bugs leave behind droppings, which to the human eye look like small black dots on your bed. These dots can normally be found around the corner tufts of your mattress and box spring.
If you have seen these droppings, or if you have found a live bed bug and have cross-referenced it with pictures of live bed bugs on the internet, you have come to the right place! We offer 2 different types of bed bug services: Heat and Chemical treatment. Our commitment to excellence has inspired us to guarantee our bed bug heat treatment for 60 days after the treatment is performed. When the customer hires us to treat for bed bugs with our heat method - we will honor our guarantee to eliminate any future infestation for a 60-day period.
Guardian Angel Exterminating is the top choice when it comes to effective bed bug pest control in the area. No matter the extent of the infestation, we can get rid of them all using safe, reliable solutions. Our team always makes it a point to send all pests to their eternal rest.
- Heat is the Way to Go! Before/After Videos from The Latest Bed Bug Job!
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments from Guardian Angel Exterminating
Strong Company Culture